This was an exercise that wasn’t necessarily challenging to do, but was quite challenging to do well. When looking for pictures in the archives, I found that most buildings had usable pictures from only one angle (if any at all) and furthermore, pictures often had different shadings and differences which made it hard to end up with a consistent end product.
I wound up doing the Music Hall, and I must say it doesn’t even come close to the quality of what we did in class. This building was a bit trickier since it isn’t exactly square, and the roof took me a little while to figure out. Furthermore the best picture I could find only showed half of one of the shorter sides, meaning I had to copy, paste and mirror part of it which doesn’t look that great either. It was still a pretty entertaining exercise though, and I wish I could have had more pictures to work with.